Make Your Best Future
We are the company in the world
UNICOM PROCEDURE UK BARCLAYS LONDON
Seller and buyer execute, sign an initial a deed of agreement with cis, passport copy, full banking details which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract after buyer application have been accepted by the seller.
2. After both parties sign the agreement, seller will issue a notarized signed and sealed corporate refund recourse undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing bank offer to the buyer guarantying to refund to the buyer all costs incurred by buyer as the fees for the liquidation of blocked funds in the sale of the bg/sblc after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the seller’s side the notarized signed and sealed corporate refund recourse undertaking guarantees that the seller refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to a the penalty for failure of performance being 2% of the total face value of bg/sblc.
3. Upon the buyer receiving the contract documents including the invoice and refund undertaking from the seller, the buyer will make payment by direct wire transfer into the seller’s provided bank coordinates for the receiving of fees, the fees for the liquidation of blocked funds in accordance with the schedule of fees contained in the contract in the amount of euro/usd xx,000.00 and will provide the seller a courtesy copy for the confirmation of the payment.
4. Once buyer provides seller with the courtesy copy of confirmation of payment, seller will deliver the bg/sblc via bank to bank confirmation of swift mt799 or mt760 to the buyer’s banker within 48 hours of receiving a courtesy copy of the payment confirmation.
5. Once buyer receives bg/sblc via swift mt799 and/or mt760 in their receiving bank, buyer sends payment for the sales price of the bg/sblc to the seller’s nominated account by direct transfer via mt103 deducting the initially paid fees for the liquidation of blocked funds pays the intermediaries their commission fees (as agreed in % of total face value) by direct mt103 within 15 banking days of the delivery of the bg/sblc by swift mt799 and/or mt760 in the buyer’s nominated account.
6. Upon successful confirmation of receiving payment for the sales price by the seller, seller’s bank will send the hard copy of the bg/sblc to the buyer’s bank via bank to bank bonded courier.
7. The next tranche will begin upon successful completion of the preceding tranche as will be agreed between the seller and the buyer following the procedures as stated above.
8. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
AFFIRMATION OF MT760-TRANSACTION.UWGAFFIRMATION-OF-MT760-TRANSACTION
CLIENT INFORMATION SHEETUWGCLIENT-INFORMATION-SHEET
|Un réseau puissant au service de votre développement.
Vous avez les besoins.
Nous avons l’expérience, la disponibilité, les produits, les prix et le service.